Tuesday, September 09, 2008

THE FRIENDS WE THINK WE HAVE....


Are they?

I used to have them..more than I can count on two hands, but somewhere down the line, I lost touch. Or was it they lost touch? I don't know. I tried to keep in contact, but it seems that I was always passed over for that something that was just a bit more fun..more adventurous...more...I don't know...more not me. over time I learned to accept it and be the loner I came to be know as. Not to put so much trust in people, that way I was never let down as much..figure if I didn't put that much trust in them to begin with, I couldn't be hurt as bad.

No expectations...no remorse...no hurt fokin feelings...Everybody's happy...Bullshit!
Never works out

cuz then they leave..

And you're left with a black hole ...a void ....lifes a bitch..ain't it..

I'm done talking about this

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...