Tuesday, September 27, 2011

AND SO IT GOES....
Facebook, I have ended my relationship with you..why? Well, for starters, you have allowed, not once, not twice, but on three, THREE! different occasions, the hacking of my email accounts from your so-called "secure" site.
Not only did I receive spam, but my wife, my friends and co-workers, received embarrassing spam, that was being sent out via an email address that I had closed some time earlier this year, and yes, maybe looking back I should have had the foresight to go in and remove that address from my FB account, but I didn't, and wham! It not only gets hacked, it gets used as a proxy account for every Tom, Dickhead and Lame-O that has nothing better to do than lambaste people with useless crap.

If this was one time, I could see saying, "hey, it happens..screw it", and move on..But no, this is the third time..Damn people, do you not see what is going on?
Every one I have spoken to, has left FB for the same damn reason. Hello, can you say MYSPACE?
I don't care who the hell runs it, the dumb bastard doesn't care about the people using it, if he did, he would put more money into the security, instead of worrying about how much he can make off  "Single women in Phoenix who are waiting for your call" and the like..But I guess the adverts pay the bills..or more like, line his pockets.

Asta FB..it's been real, and for a time, it was real fun..
Emphasis on the WAS.

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...