Friday, September 30, 2011

Life in changing perspectives

...

I have come to a conclusion, and OK, may not be original but it is to me, that life happens. My life, your life, everyones freaking life..(yeah, folks, I'm going to try and get through this one with minimal cussing, so shut the fuck up and pay attention..). You see, I had what I guess you could call an Epiphany. I figured, that I was tired. Tired of being angry. Tired of being angry at myself, tired of being angry at things I had no control over.
Just damn tired.
I mean Shit happens! In life, at work, at home..
So I decided to do what a new friend of mine told me I should be doing a lot more of...Smiling. I decided to smile more. and laugh. and just say "Fuck it" (OK I know I said I wasn't going to cuss so much..but then again, its my damn blog, and it wouldn't be me, if I didn't..so there, n'yah!)..

As I was saying, there are just too many things in this world that you can't change. too many assholes that try to ruin your day, I know, I deal with a lot of them, daily! And if you let them rain on your parade, the only thing that's going to happen, is you're going to go thru life soaked.
My Wife and I have patched things up, we are working on things, and no it's not perfect, but what the hell in life is? There are ups and downs, period. So we deal. 'Nuff said.
At work, well, what do you want it's work. you a have shit day,  you deal with it  and you move on. Now I'm putting in for a promotion, a new position..If I get it, cool beans, means more work, but hey, its off the grind of dealing with the public, so YEAH ME! If I don't well, Fuck it, life goes on.
Do I piss and moan?  Maybe, I'm human, but I'm not going to let it hold me back, can't. Like I said, Shit happens.
Cross that bridge and all..
Life is what you make of it. Step of the curb, get hit by a bus. In the same respect, walk into the market, win the lotto! It's a crap shoot. You smile and move on.
So here's to smiling and moving on..with life, with work, with everything...

Peace.

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...