Monday, September 09, 2019

Well guess who's back once more...?


Yes, it's me. Back again to muse the nonsensical at you and spill the guts that have shown to be that which is my life. It's been quite some time since I've taken to the blog, but hey, real life does get in the way and it can be a real bitch at times.

 So, what have you all been up to? Enjoying that which is the current state of affairs in this wonderful country so far? Yeah, that's got to be a real conversation starter, eh? Unfortunately it is the one thing that does get people going in some of the worse ways. Whether you support the dumb ass or not, today/s current political state of affairs does leave much to be desired.
But that's something for another day.

So, what have I been up to? Well, I've been getting creative. I make walking sticks and canes, and hiking sticks. Making and selling. It relieves the stress.
So, I'll be back here, talking a bit, and from time to time, showing anything new that I make... See ya soon, folks..





No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...