Thursday, June 16, 2005

As I start this paltry little bog of a blog, I begin with trepidation...I don't really open up well.

First off, I'll begin with me...I'm a native Californian, married, 14 years, to a great gal, no children...Not for lack of trying..Just didn't happen.
We have two dogs, Bruno, a 146 pound German Shepard/chow mix, and Bear a 98 pound German Shepard / golden retriever mix....Those are my boys...Guess you could say they are our children, they act like spoiled brats.
I make a daily commute to and from my job with a major health insurance company, 40 miles each way....And still I'm sane...Somewhat.

The job I do is interesting...But more about that later

I'm an avid collector, of many things...Comics, t-shirts with interesting and fun sayings, native American art and weapons, swords..And all things wolves.

This is just a brief intro, so I'll keep it short...I titled the blog, I was just thinking...Because that's what I do..I think..I joke...I kibitz....

Mostly...I'm having an interesting time.


Peace.

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...