Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What's in a day?
Like the Oingo Boingo song..."It's just another Day"...isn't it? I mean, does it get to a point where the "Happy Birthdays" get, for lack of a better term...old?

The way I see it, why wait till a certain day, soon as that damn calender hits January 1st...I'm another year older. Waiting for that certain day is just a freaking formality. Hell, most people don't want to be reminded of it, and get down right hostile if you do. Me, it doesn't matter. It's just another day. I've come to the point, where even my family ...if you can call em that...don't even call me anymore. That stopped some years back. Funny things is, it doesn't even bother me.

Another day older, and deeper in debt...Doesn't another song say that. Well that's if you want to take the baleful way out. Me, I just see it as just another day. One that comes with a little cake, maybe some ice cream, and if I'm lucky, some good eats..

Yeah, I'm turning 44..but I still feel and act as I did when I was 21....now if only I could convince my body of the same thing...


PEACE...

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...