Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hey...how ya been?

A question I've been asked a lot, lately...and I'll tell you, I've been lousy.
Ya know why...I moved to this dry climate, hoping that my sinus condition would be better, is it?
HELL NO!

We got freakin' Trees everywhere! And what do the damn trees bring with em?

POLLEN! The damn Pollen count is higher than anything....So where has Wolfie been?

Sneezing...trying to freaking breathe with a stuffed up head..and eyes so red and watery he almost walked into two doors, three walls, a table, the dog, the kitchen counter, and the couch!

Oh go on..laugh...

I haven't felt this bad since I was twelve years old...and when I was a kid, ya couldn't give us anything but St.Joseph's children's aspirin...and that didn't do shit!

I used to sleep, sitting up..

I spent last Sunday, on the couch...sitting up..only got two hours sleep..missed two days of work..I'm telling you it was bad.

Just barely getting over it now...only I have one eye that's redder than a rat's eye and I sound like a frog.

Life is fun, ain't it...


Hi people...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hv a good rest and hope you recover soon, Wolfie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wolfies Rants said...

thank you pooh..I'm doing ok, now..
and what's this? someone leave a post and then delete it?

There's no deleting from the Wolf's den.

Say what you have to say..its all good..

Annie said...

I bet it was Poohbear stuttering and she deleted herself.. LOL!

So, since you insist "Oh go on..laugh..."

bwah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHa!!!!

It's SPRING! meaning POLLEN everywhere! A friend I know moved to Arizona and her allergy/asthma stopped. She didn't need her inhalers anymore. So, moving there was the right thought. But it's been a very wet winter, so the flowers, trees and such are out. My local news says to keep the windows shut and take showers and change your clothes after you've been outside to get rid of the pollen on your skin and clothes.

me? Zyrtec does wonders. No more sneezing, no more watery eyes, no more sinus headaches. If I forget to take one the night before, then I do get nauseous the next day and I get a sinus headache.

Find the right drug of choice Wolfie. Go on, everybody's doing it. Drugs, drugs, drugs.

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Heee....dat's me. I dunno why. The same comment came out twice, so I deleted one.

Hahaha.....Annie, *smart guess*
And nope, Pooh doesn;t stutter :P

Jonzz said...

Hmmm.. me thinks necessity is the mother of all invention. Time to draw out all the comic knowledge and build a portable anti-pollen force field, lol.

OK Ok, serious note, hope you get better and the tree stop pollinating.

*Hmm, did I just curse the tree population?*

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...