Friday, April 13, 2007

Welcome back to the Wolf's Den...


I have a host of friends...and thanks for all the well wishes, yes, I read them all..The sinus problem pretty much has passed for now. But then Spring has just begun, so I guess I'm gonna have to deal with it, eh..

Well, Time passes...and work, has been ever the wonder. I thought I had a mouth...Ya ain't heard nothing till you've been cussed out by a 67 year old woman who's pissed because she ain't getting her drugs on time! DAMN! Talk about a potty mouth..HAHAHAHAA! It is to laugh..I'm telling you. They think that we do it to them on purpose...Never mind the fact that we've just had a major influx of business, more patients and more business from the Government. They don't care, they just want their damn medications!

Freaking people...

Oh well. And to top it off, company says we have to work overtime due to the department has not met it's standards...BASTARDS! I know its some green in the wallet, but damn, what ever happened to OT being voluntary?
So now I have to put in Two hours on Wednesday and Thursday...I chose the morning..need to be out of there at my regular time. Upsets Bear's schedule, ya know.
Plus there's a new reason...

Meet the new addition to the Wolfie Household!



I just adopted her today...She's a 10 month old Australian Shepard mix, I already have a name picked out for her..Dotty. See, she has this spot, right in the middle of her forehead..about the size of a thumbprint. She's a sweetheart. And yes, I feel in love with her right away...She's going to be spayed this weekend and I can pick her up on Monday.
bear needs a companion.
He's getting lonely.
I need two dogs in the house..its fun that way.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Awww Wolfie she's such a little cutie. Glad to have you back :D

{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Jonzz said...

Yeah, she looks like a cute and inquisitive little doggy.

Where did you adopt her from?

Wolfies Rants said...

Got her from the Arizona Animal Shelter...She's home now..and doing fine.
Will tell more tonight, with more pics.
Thank for the welcome Becky :-)

Annie said...

See Wolfie! A lonely puppy needed a home and start a new life. There you are to say to her, "Come stay with us, we'll take good care of you."

She can never replace Bruno. We can never love our children exactly the same, but we can still love them.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...