Thursday, June 28, 2007






I think I have shown in the past, some of the things that I do to chill out.


Yeah, I make things...this is a buffalo Jawbone club...
I also do bead work...nothing extravagant, just simple bracelets and necklaces..it helps me calm down. Never thought I could till I tried..

What I do to relax..

I like working with Bone and other natural stone,horn...natural colors and trade beads..Like I said, simple work.


The skull piece is my favorite...


To make a piece, for myself, my wife, a friend...its personal to me..I put a lot into it...my thoughts, my feelings...myself.

The chest holds pieces that I made on a whim, but I use to basically "Cannibalize" to make new creations....plus having a bead store close to my work, helps too.
I wonder..what do you people that read my paltry bog of a blog do to relax..chill, or just do????

Me...I'm going to make a few more bracelets...its a thing I do...

7 comments:

Jonzz said...

They look very cool. I guess you have more interesting bead types over there. Interesting hobby. How long does it take to make one of those bracelets?

Wolfies Rants said...

bout an hour..

Annie said...

Men and their toys.. I'd like to request a braclet with shiny pink rhinestones and a really good club I'd like to keep in my car in case I need to smack Jonzz. Um.. I think that's it.

Seriously? I wish I had a hobby.. I think I used to paint with acrylics.. that used to relax me. I'd play tennis with a big boom box, that used to relax me. I like your hobbies, very nice momentos. Good on ya Wolfman.

Annie said...

Rumor is Arizona is topping it at 113 degrees !!!!

Bwah hahahahahahaha

HOT HOT HOT!

Jonzz said...

Annie, you're so vicious. Tsk tsk.. smack me with a jawbone club, will you?

You'd have to run across the Pacific Ocean first, LOL!

Wolfies Rants said...

Maybe hot..but as long as I got Airconditioning..I'm still one cool Wolf...hahahahah!

Annie said...

Yanno, come to think of it, that first do-dad *could* pass as a cool looking bra!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...