Thursday, June 07, 2007

Righteous Indignation!

Three fucking days! not even a fucking week! a couple of fucking hours if that!
The skeezy bitch goes to jail and the bastards give her a fucking bye...
WTF!?!

I mean really, What the fuck is up with that shit!
Oh, btw, if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm talking about Paris "I'm only so-called famous for my families money" Hilton,
AND HER SO-CALLED JAIL SENTENCE!

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!
You know damn well, if this were you or I, we'd be cooling our heels in county..not some private freaking cell! I MEAN REALLY. I'M GONNA DRIVE RECKLESS, GET BUSTED AND DEMAND TO BE TREATED LIKE A HILTON! EXCEPT, INSTEAD OF GOING TO JAIL, I WANT TO GO TO ONE OF THEIR FREAKING HOTELS! I'M THINKING VEGAS....

This dumb broad, thinks she's royalty because her family has real estate...BIG FUCKING DEAL!
If she were, she'd be a sad disappointment to em..Hell, she's been a sad fucking disappointment.

Let's dissect this shall we:

Hilton will be under home confinement, wearing an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet, for the remaining 40 days of her sentence for violating probation in a reckless driving case.
chilling in the lap of luxury on the taxpayers dime!

The celebrity inmate was sent home from the L.A. County jail's Lynwood lockup shortly after 2 a.m., a stunning reduction to a sentence that already had been cut from 45 to 23 days because of "good behavior." Another two days were lopped off the original 45 since she checked in late Sunday and left early Thursday, earning credit for five days served.
Can you say someone's palm got greased!

No details were available on the nature of Hilton's medical condition. Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore refused to answer questions about whether it was physical or psychological.
What,they don't have tampons at the lynwood facility?? Shame on you Sheriff

"I can't specifically talk about the medical situation other than to say that yes, it played a part in this," Whitmore said at an early morning news conference outside the jail. Can you say Period? I knew that you could...

Hilton's lawyer and publicist did not return calls seeking comment. he's in Bermuda!

On Sunday night, after a surprise red-carpet appearance at the MTV Movie Awards, Hilton surrendered to authorities with little fanfare. Yeah, only 50 papperazzi were there, not the usual 125!

"I am trying to be strong right now," she told reporters at the time. "I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful." BULLSHIT!

Hilton was housed in the "special needs" unit of the 13-year-old jail, separate from most of its 2,200 inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates. Hilton didn't have a cellmate. What? that little rat she calls a dog didn't count?

Like other inmates in the special-needs area, Hilton took meals in her cell and was allowed outside for at least an hour each day to shower, watch TV in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone. SHE HAD TO SHOWER...WITH OTHER PEOPLE!

When Hilton was sentenced May 4, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail. GUESS THE PRICE WAS WRONG, BOB...

Whitmore said Thursday that Sauer "was consulted and he was advised" about her early release. OOP'S...GUESS THAT PRICE WAS RIGHT, BOB..D'OH

Hilton's path to jail began when she was arrested Hilton in Hollywood on Sept. 7. She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.. CAN YOU SAY "DROP IN THE BUCKET FOR DADDY"



On Jan. 15 she was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol. Informed that her license was suspended, Hilton signed a document acknowledging she was not to drive. Then, on Feb. 27, she was pulled over a third time, which led to her brief incarceration THREE TIMES! ONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH!

Her new lockup is a four-bedroom, three-bathroom, Spanish-style home on .14 acres above the Sunset Strip. OM-FUCKING-G! What would they have given her if she had hit someone...FRANCE!

Of all this bullshit, and it is utter bullshit...this is the one line that bothers me the most:
Whitmore said Thursday that Sauer "was consulted and he was advised" about her early release.
Judges are supposed to be the pillars of the Law...This is just fucked...and why I got out when I did...I could not see going through all those years of school and then see this happen.
I'd've give up my law career on the spot.

This goes beyond a travesty...this is plane and simple blind injustice.

3 comments:

Annie said...

LOL! *cough* *cough* LOL!

France? They would give her France? Paris France.. you funny funny man you.

*cough* *cough* sick as a rat puppy dog and you're making me laugh, it's making me cough so much I can't seem to stop.

Looks like Judge Sauer didn't take that lying down! You're right, he's ordering her back in jail. HA!

Medical issue can't be disclosed due to privacy laws - what a bunch of crap.

here! here!

Anonymous said...

She is back to jail. ha!

Wolfies Rants said...

As the saying goes..RENDER UNTO CEASAR WHAT IS CEASAR'S...

Aw Wolfie, you're too hard on the poor girl...

PHTTTTTT!

if her folks had been this hard on her, she wouldn't be in jail, now would she...

Nuff said.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...