Friday, August 05, 2016





PEOPLE HAVE THEIR COMFORT FOODS,  Their blankies, their woobies, safety nets, what have you...for me, it has always been writing.  Whether it be a journal, a poem, a short story or the blog, writing has always been a way for me to chill, relax and just let me be me.

So, after some time, a very long time. I'm getting back to the blog...to post about things that I'm doing. Creating, building, writing, and yeah, still rambling on. I'll tie it to my FB page but you won't see me on facebook for a while, as I'm taking a hiatus from the big FB for about six months...I have writing project I need to finish, a desk to build, and some walking sticks to make. Nothing against FB but I just think that there is time I could use doing these thing, that I have been spending scrolling and not posting a damn thing...

Quite honestly, with all the political rhetoric that is flying around FB nowadays, I think a hiatus would be a bit refreshing, really.

So here is where I'll be for the next six months, off and on, posting just about anything and everything...and maybe something worth while...

or not...

See ya soon...and good to be back.

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...