Saturday, September 03, 2005

Interesting shit ain't it...We can get aid to people half way round the freakin' world, but its taking FIVE FUCKIN DAYS to help those in our own back yard....Damn fuckin sorry, there folks.

What does this say about us, as a people? Not only The Republicans...The Democrats..The whites, the blacks, the Blues the Reds the fuckin polkdots...US! THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! All That we are the world shit don't mean a goddamn thing when you leave your brother dying in a disaster.

I'm truely heartsick...when entertainers can drop what they are doing and go into the area and help out, but our own government drags their feet....our brothers and sisters need your help. not in five days...NOW!

I worked for FEMA during last years hurricanes, and if I'm given the opportunity, I am willing to leave the current position I hold, to do it again. Why?
Because, that was the only job (FEMA) where I truely felt that I ever did some good. Even though I worked 10-12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, I still went home with a sense of self worth.

So before they start the finger pointing, Mr. Sharpton, Mr. Jackson, I don't see you out there helping the people now...I don't see you out there Ministering to the brethren when they could use the guidance....So don't say you speak for the people when its over....its too late then...GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR, NOW!


FOR THE DEAD...THE LIVING......THE THOSE WHO NEED OUR HELP
GREAT SPIRIT, MAKER OF ALL LIFE, SHOW US THE WAY
BECAUSE OUR LEADERS SURELY AREN'T!


PEACE.

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...