Monday, June 26, 2006

Another day in Hell....
I call that my work, why you ask? Well, mostly because its the first sound of the first name of my company...Other than that, I drive 40 miles, one way just to get crap from people I never have, and probably never will meet....Count yourself lucky folks. I have a bat in my car, and believe me, there are days when I feel like going down to the car and getting it out of the trunk!

I mean really, does it make you feel like a big man(or woman, I've been cursed out by both) to yell at some anonymous person on the other end of a phone line because a company screwed up your info? Trust me peppers, I work for the bastards, they screw me over every damn day...yellin' doesn't do it! You want to work on their nerves....Change insurances....hahahahaha!

Seriously, when someone says, " I'll try to help you" 9 times out of 10, it means " sorry folks, the bastards I work for don't give a rats ass!"
But there is that 1 time....When you'll get guys like me, who don't care about things like "average handle time", or how long you've been on hold with a doctors office or pharmacy...At least you're doing your damn job!

Try telling that to the Supes...They're worried about the bottom line...Worried about their asses is more like it..All they do is talk about private shit, try and get one to handle a customer related issue, is like trying to get a dog away from a plate of roast beef...aint gonna happen without losing some fingers. Know what I mean.

Really have to look into another line of work....

4 comments:

Annie said...

Another line of work? How about a cop.. You still have to deal with people yelling at you; but this way, you actually have some authority. You'll get great benefits. Your job is secure as long as people continue to act stupid and you get to wave your bat around and not get arrested! I'm brilliant :D When I grow up, I ought to be a job placement counselor.

Wolfies Rants said...

think they would get me on the psych test..anger issues...lol!

Annie said...

I doubt it! I think 90% of the cops in the States have anger issues.. Hell! I bet it's a requirement.. I can see it now under the job description of Police Officer: 1. Must have unresolved anger issues. I could even swear I saw it in the classifieds: Police Officer. Good salary. Great Benefits. Baseball bat optional. We'll provide the transportation. Anger issues a must. Apply within.

Wolfies Rants said...

Yeah...but I have this problem with the idiots shooting back...

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...