Saturday, June 24, 2006

Well, it's been about a year since I started this. Damn, barely able to believe I stuck with it that long...Guess there's hope for the old boy yet.
I read some of your writings, your musings, your thoughts and essays...Some of you have some really insightful things to say. While others have some serious issues...But hell, who am I to judge, right?
I got my own shit to worry about.

I know I'm getting old, when watched someone I used to rock out to as a teenager, playing something akin to Zydeko music on a late night talk show! Springsteen, what the hell happened to you?

I turned 45 today, but damn it I don't feel it.
Are you supposed to? I mean are you supposed to feel older? Shit, I feel the same as did when I was 21. I don't get it..I mean, a co-worker asked me how old I was, I told him, and he looked at shocked...Said that he thought I was younger...Don't me wrong, I have no problem with that but its just, I don't get it.

I'm into all sorts of things..I write, I collect comics, I collect native American art, I make reproductions of native American weapons, I'm making an Indy short film. There's so much to do..And I'm already 45! But I don't feel it.

And to top it all off...I'm an insomniac.

happy birthday to me....Just another day...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Wolfman.

Happy Birthday to you...
Getting older is so NOT cool...
You look like you can use one...
so here's a cold draft Guinness for you.

ok. That sucked, but I never claimed to be a poet. I have a body of a 37yo, but a mind of a 21yo. So how about that! We're the same age! LOL..

I like your style of writing. I look forward to reading more about what you're thinkin' :D

Peace

Wolfies Rants said...

thanks...bout time someone wrote something of inteligence...

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...