Monday, June 26, 2006



Well what do ya know...I didn't go to work today, sorry, woke up with a pounding sinus headache that wouldn't leave me for the better part of the day. So no, I didn't enjoy my unscheduled day off. Damn it!

Plus the day was totally miserable. Humid, muggy, HOT! Ugh!

Just Blah...


and my wrist still hurts, from falling out of bed Saturday....Don't know how the hell that happened. Just did.

What's next, get stuck in the elevator at work? Wouldn't doubt it.

It begs to be seen.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Now, why would you fall off the bed? Maybe you were pushed! :O
Somebody call Adult Protective Services pronto! I think you need physical therapy. Yeah, let 'em twist and turn your wrist and ask you if it hurts. Bah ha ha. Getting stuck in elevators is a bad thing? Wait.. let me think: Work vs. Elevator.. Work vs. Elevator.. No. I'll choose the elevator everytime :D Take two Tylenols and call one of those 900 numbers in the morning - get a psychic prediction or something fun!

Wolfies Rants said...

900 numbers? woman, where is thy head...hahahah!

No, was to work I went today...Received some uplifting words from a friend in an email..and then a long, hot drive home..Yeah, Good times..

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...