Sunday, July 09, 2006





Doubters! Unbelievers!

I bring to you.....Big Goldie! The upside-down goldfish...

mind you..He's not dead. I thought so too, at first. But then he swam to a different part of the tank..As I will show you. Actually, he's just bloated..The damn thing eats like a pig!

The guy stuck on the glass is Bugly..His real name is Bufugly the 2nd. Formally known as Sir Butt-fukin-ugly The second...Number one having died six months ago.

Big Goldie is the last of a dozen goldfish we had. Out of that 12, there were six hearty survivors: Big Goldie, Little Goldie, Big Blanco, Midget, Little Blanco, and Cannibal..yes, he was one. I found that out the night little blanco died.

When I first saw him like this..I thought he was dead, but he was alive...started to creep me out after a bit.

4 comments:

Annie said...

ok, I'm TOTALLY FREAKED out by that fish! LOL!!!!

Is that like a new category for fish? Morbidly Obese. Does he have health insurance in case he needs one of those gastric bypass surgeries? Love the butt-ugly fish - he's umm really.. pretty. :D

Annie said...

You know, on a serious note, now that I'm looking at Big Goldie again. Is it possible she's got some kind of tumor or cancer going on there? She doesn't look good.

Anniie
getting a little concerned here.

Harvey said...

Yeah.... that fish doesn't look normal. I don't think he can live long....

Annie said...

Um.. is he still alive?

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...