Sunday, July 16, 2006



Well Peeps, Bugly is lonely no more.
I went to the local Petsmart, and seeing the fine array of aquatic pets they had on display, I chose a few denizens to share his abode.
So now I show you Spot, Gobu and Floyd. (Bet ya don't know which is which?).

compared to Bugly, these guys are midgets... They are a Black Molly, A Red Belly Molly, and a Dalmation.
They seem to like the new digs..Floyd is a bit of a nudge...He picks at Bugly's tail. Gobu chases Floyd, and Spot chills at the top of the tank..He's the mellow of em all. I think they'll do well.

I talked to the girl at Petsmart, about Big Goldie, she said it could have been a parasite. Maybe something that wasn't allowing him to poop. I noticed that he would eat, but wasn't doing what a Goldfish should, that ate that much.

Well, here's to hoping these guys stick around a while...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Boink! OUCH! excuse me.. I was just looking closer and closer when suddenly the monitor hit my face.. damn it! I keep looking Wolfie, and I only see two fish and Bubly or Bugly.. I see ONE itty bitty orange fish and a medium size black fish.. who might be floyd or dalmation or.. oh god! I'm so cornfused... I don't think I've gotten over the grief of losing Big Goldie. Too bad they don't have enemas for fish. Poor fish.. *cry* How do we know Bubly won't eat the other new fish, he's really big. I think they need more fluourescent rocks on the bottom of their new home.. Goes with the Pink Floyd party.
How's the wonky neck Wolfie?

Wolfies Rants said...

Neck is still Wonky...but I have to go to work on monday. maybe..depends on how it feels...Wife is not too crazy about me driving if I can't check my blindspot..and I still can't fully turn my head to the right..sooo, I may or may not be going in tomorrow.
Thanks for the concern.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...