Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Seems I've garnered a fan base....LOL!

Well, sorry, I've been a bit busy, what with my neighbors blowing themselves up and all.
See, I don't mind the celebrating of our nations b-day with the explosions and lights and colors and the damn fine good tasting B-B-Q, but I have to draw the line when it comes to inexperience dipsticks and unlawful fireworks.

Bad enough you got these idiots shooting off stuff that could actually burn down your home, but they have their kids, outside, unsupervised...SHOOTING THIS SHIT OFF! I mean come on people...It's a freaking no brainer..I mean, ok, I was a kid, I played with firecrackers, bottle rockets...But I was not friggin dumb enough to hold the damn things in my hand!

I saw what happened to a kid that did...That was enough for me..
I mean, the neighbors kid, last night, was outside, shooting off skyrockets while holding em in his hand...Little bastard threw one at my house!

Of course no one's home..His grandparents don't give a rats ass, and his mom...Lost cause there...

But my 4th is spent tranquilizing my dogs and hoping to the Great Spirit that one of these idiots don't hit my house.

It used to be sooooooo much easier.

BTW..Happy 4th of July...

1 comment:

Annie said...

Dang! Where did they get those! Imported? Indian Reservations? Home-made bombs? E-Bay? A co-worker of mine had brought them in from Oklahoma one Summer.

Makes you wonder if the kids have health insurance. Thanks to MediCal and the tax payors.. stupidity is usually covered. Like my buddy, Grimjac chants, some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Sad, but true. My older sister is the poster child for that campaign. Well, isn't that a lovely thought for a Wed. morning.

I think it's time to clean up our street.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...