Sunday, July 16, 2006



Well, some of you (Annie you know who you are...) said you couldn't see the fish. Ok, here are some more pics.

First off, Bear wanted to say "HI!" As you can see, he's the staunch protector of the front door...
Bruno handles the back...

Well for those who can't tell or would like to know or even care, The Red Belly Molly is Gobu, The Dalmation is Floyd and the Spot is the Black Molly...Hey, they're my fish I'll name em what I want. Seriously, the names came to me in the pet store.
I'm thinking of picking up a few more and giving the tank some color.


On the Wonky neck front, well, I still can't turn my neck to the right. That's going to make for an interesting drive to work. Seeing that I have to drive 40 miles and lots of lane changes....Good times.

Wife is not too crazy about this. So I might not be going to work tomorrow.
Problem is, if I don't go in, I could get written up. If that happens, I could also get fired.
Well, I'm not too crazy about getting fired, but I've put up with a year and 3 months of bullshit from this company. If ever there was a a place that didn't know its ass from a hole in the ground, this is it. But that's life, right. Its all in a days work...Or not.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Duuuuude! Use the side mirrors on your car and drive in the slow lane. Don't need to turn your neck into the right if you drive in the slow old lady's lane! Better than gettin' fired. You get fired, then you gotta deal with the WIFE and believe me, your neck won't be the only thing hurtin'. Trust me on this. I KNOW. I'm a wife and it's not pretty when we get mad at you.

LOL! When you said there are more pics of the fish, and all I saw on my monitor was a dog. I'm like *ok, I'm not that stupid* That's a dog, not a fish!!! LOL! then, I scrolled down and saw FISH! How 'bout that! You must like fish. My ex-bf won a gold fish in one of those ping pong games and he kept it for like 6 years. What kind of name is Gobu?

Annie said...

Maybe you need a clown fish like Nemo to brighten everybody's spirit up after Big Goldie's passing. Gotta be pretty depressing for Bugly there to lose friends.

Annie said...

Sorry, excuse my manners, forgot to say "Hi" back to Bear. "Hi Bear, I'm Anniie." I've never been spoken to by a dog, and a pretty dog too. I bet he talks to Bugly and probably has a voice similar to Michael J. Fox's. :D

Annie said...

Anniie wonders if Wolfie made it to work or if he decided to avoid the 40 mile drive..mmmm... Inquiring minds.

giphangster said...

Heyyowolfieit'sskipskagangstahere,foo!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...