Saturday, September 09, 2006

So...

I'm looking at the scary prospect of becoming that which I've thought I would never be...
An adult?
Nah..been there, still trying to figure that out.

Responsible?

HAHAHAHA! Ya, ok. I can count on one hand the many people that would bend your ear with a full discussion on how NOT that is going to happen anytime soon.

No, It's that which I well, I guess the "R" word might have a play in this....I'm going to attempt to become a homeowner.

OH CRAP, I think I just had a headrush! ME! Own a home? What the hell did they do to me in that hospital? Anywho, the wife and I are moving to Arizona, and are looking into purchasing a new home...
I was thinking of going for something like this:














Bit much? Hey, as long as it has a moat, and a defensable perimiter...I'm good.


Than again, I am going to be out in the desert...


Yeah, the wife is keeping a close eye on me....hehehe!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! Here's to wishing you a soon-to-be WELCOME to mortgage payments, property taxes ... AND home equity, investment and a good move. :D

I think you'll love homeownershiphood. From what I hear about Arizona's housing market right now, it's perfect timing. They've built an abundance of homes there and not enough folks buying. Prices are excellent. That castle may not be far from your reach. :D

Wolfies Rants said...

The lender said the same thing you did...well not about the castle..but the other stuff.

I have been up late looking at properties the real estate agent has been emailing me..found one with a dog run! And this house was HUGE! I earmarked it!

Think they might get a bit weirded out if I built a catapult?

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...