Monday, September 18, 2006

Been a while, ain't it...

Why? Because I forgot my damn password, that's why! Hey, it happens...
So brethren, what have all my little maniacs been up too? I see Annie has been busy at auction. Probably would have got more for them on Ebay. LOL!

Ya know, I guess I didn't realise how sick I was. That damn Sepsis took alot out of me. I mean it really kicked my ass. I'm just getting back to the point where I can do things around the house, and not feel totally exhausted. Its really weird. I have been off work for the past few weeks, its just strange. On one hand, I feel ok, but on the other hand, I get going, and WHAM! It's like I get tired so damn fast...Doctor said it was to be expected. that I would build my strength back. I don't like that it's taken so long. I have gradually started to exercise again...slowly. Walking...
Doing light weights. I just don't want to end up back in the Hospital again. That was not a nice thing.

Well, I'm back...new password and all....

2 comments:

Annie said...

OMG! Sepsis? I was going to ask what the heck landed you in the hospital; but geezuz, that's serious! Makes me wonder if the neck and the leg troubles were related, eh? You like being home? I wonder if it explains why your fish died. ok.. long shot, but hey, one never knows. Maybe it's the water, yanno? Can't drink that California water, it's deadly

Annie said...

Um. Wooooooolfie? Did you forget your password again? or did you fall over and die on me?

Earth to Wolfie. You need to give us an update on how you're doing and your fish too.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...