Saturday, September 09, 2006

Well, I've been sick...I've been poked, jabbed, prodded, and I'm damn well sick of it!

I'm BACK!

Wolfies back...to rant about the nonsensicle, the obvious, and the totally senseless....WHY? Why the hell not! Someone has to!

So here we go...I start with promises...

#1- I promise to blog at least everyother night, if not everynight. I gotta find something to bitch about, right?

B- you got questions? I promise not to have all the answers....HAHAHA! bet you thought I was gonna say something differerent....WRONG!

#3- ANNIE! Saw your new pic...you're cute....did I embarrase you...hope not..just an observasion on how lucky your hubby is.

Z- Told you this was gonna be non-sensicle....

So, I will be back with more bs, more goofy stuff, and just more crap...if anyone missed me, I thank you. If not...well ya can't have everything.


See ya soon....

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...