Saturday, September 30, 2006

Well kids, yes its been a while....I finally went back to work. Why? I don't know.
The Wife and I put a bid on a house in Arizona, and it was accepted! Escrow closes on the 23rd of October...Or sooner!
So why did I go back to work?
To do this. I quit!
Man you should have seen the shocked look on their faces when I handed them the resignation...That was priceless. I mean, I go back on the 26th of septa, and they tell me I need a "Doctors note". CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT!
When I brought a doc's note to show that I had an appointment, they didn't give a rat's ass...But now they wanted one...I had to call my doctor and have him fax me one...assholes!
Then, not only do they have someone sitting in my cubicle, UGH!, they deactivated my access card to get into the building, like I was going to come back in the middle of the night and do what? Steal my CD's from my desk! HAHAHAHAHA!

So far my boss has been treating me like the proverbial "Red-headed stepchild"...And avoiding me. Bitch. This woman treated my wife very rudely when she called to tell her I was in the hospital, and she asked what to do regarding my being out for a while...And she wants respect?
Yeah...I'll give her respect, alright.

I mean she acts like I'm deserting her. She didn't want me in her department to begin with! Fickle woman...If she took the time to do her damn job, instead of just visiting other so-called Supervisors and bullshitting about their damn homelives, then maybe their departments wouldn't be in such lousy disarray.

Well, no matter...

I put in my two week notice. Which is more than they deserve, but what the hell, its two weeks of cash that I could use, right?

But it's official, I'm Arizona bound...Goodyear, Arizona that is.

1 comment:

Annie said...

*High 5* Wolfie! Woo Hoo! *dance dance dance* I LOVE giving resignation notices ESPECIALLY to jerk off companies and their lazy managers! Homeowner = home equity = investment = GOOD FOR YOU!

I'm so happy for ya Wolfie! That's good news and the best part is you're feeling better. YAY!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...