Monday, March 05, 2007



Life and Taxes..

You know, I have been paying the taxman for twenty six years...ever since I was 19 years old..and ya know what? I haven't gotten a decent refund since those days of minimum wage!

I mean, come on...I have been getting stuck by the man ever since then...and I've always played my cards straight up...Still, no refund for Wolfie..
I get married...and its like I got penalized. We get hit every damn year. I know clowns that have claimed deductions they don't have..non-existent children and such..and have gotten back refunds...and still, Wolfie plays it fare...

Why?
Because I was raised, you don't cheat the government...

Yeah...but yet the bastards nickle and dime the hell out of me, every fucking year!
And TAX CUT? Yeah..Screw that program...they charge you 15.00 to file electronically, and then take a 2% cut off the top...SOME TAX CUT!

AND I STILL DIDN'T GET A FREAKING REFUND!

I buy a house...I can't use it till next year!

"oh, you shoulda had kids..."
WELL I DON'T HAVE ANY FREAKING KIDS!...So I should be penalized for that! is that Fair?

26 years..for 26 years they have been nickle and dimming me..taking every damn dime, and telling me.."oh mr.Wolfie...you make too much for the free program, but not enough for a refund...Sorry.."
Well guess what, Asshole, I got a house this time..and next year I'm gonna do the nickle and dimming..and I'm gonna get me a refund...And you can kiss my furry ass!

And that's my fucking two cents..




They'll probably tax that too..

2 comments:

Annie said...

The dictionary to how to file one of those tax claims is in the mail Wolfie. tee hee.

When hubby sold his bachelor condo, and we did stuff with our IRA's and 401K's and 403b's and added kids on top of all that, we had to pay somebody to do our taxes.

We got dinged and owed $2000 one year because oh, geez, I didn't have my twins until AFTER December 31st. Talk about shitty timing. LOL!

but, you go on and do what you can HOME OWNER! We're planning to save all our receipts with this house renovation to get a refund on the 8.5% sales tax we pay for all our stuff. Yeah, there's such a thing as if you fix your house to "save the Earth's energy".. they give us credit for that.

go figure. :D

Wolfies Rants said...

damn straight..its called getting a water softening system..damn right I'm gonna claim it!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...