Wednesday, February 28, 2007




Random testing...oh boy..(insert sarcasm here)


Well I show up to work the other day, and they tell me "Guess what? you have to go to HR and get the paperwork for your random drug test..."

Wolfie: "Excuse me?"(rather befuddled)

Boss: "Yeah, they do these random test and you were chosen..."

Wolfie: "Why me? I haven't bothered anyone lately...."

Boss: "hey, you get to do it on company time..so that's a plus."

Wolfie: "Woo-hoo! I get to go pee in a cup on the jobs dime..how exciting.."


This is such a pain in the ass..I took one when I was hired..I had to drive 27 miles to piss in a cup..and now this. Talk about stupid...What, did they lose my results?

Freaking morons.

Oh yeah..he had a bad day last week..he must be using drugs!

Bastards!

I oughta get Bruno to pee in it...Man, would that freak them out...

ya know, I could see if I worked with dangerous chemicals....explosives..carried a gun..but I work in a damn call center...want am I gonna do, answer the phone the wrong way?

Why don't they bug the Pharmacy techs..they work with the drugs..I can't even get near em if I tried...I'm nowhere near them...

Damn paranoid bosses..

-------------------------------------

5 comments:

Jonzz said...

LOL, I wonder what the results would be like if Bruno peed in the cup. Ha ha!

Annie said...

LOL! Jonzz, the results if Bruno peed in a cup would be messy hands and a messy floor. tee hee.

Funny, I walked into the hardware store and I see this sticker sign on the front glass doors: "Our Employees are 100% drug-free" or something to that effect. I thought, well damn - maybe they NEED some drugs so they could tell my a RIGHT aisle to find bolt cutters. Sheesh.

Other occupations that should require drug-testing:
Bus Drivers
Surgeons
Doctors
Teachers
Pilots
Baggage Handlers
Airport Security
Taxi Drivers
Daycare Workers

Pharmacists is a good one Wolfie!
HA!

but working the phones? That's a waste of your time. I agree with ya babe!

Gimme the phone number to your boss and I'll complain to him that I missed talking to *my* Patient Representative because he was on a "run to do a drug test."

Anonymous said...

Wat's your occupation wolfie?

ChinkinIn said...

Does this have anything to do with insurance? You got me started thinking about what's the worst thing that could happen working the phone. Maybe it's not waht you do but what you could get the caller to do? Like if you tell them to go jump off the balcony and they do? Hmmm... LOL

Wolfies Rants said...

I'm a patient care advocate, pooh.
polite way of saying I take orders for medications over the phone...

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...