Monday, March 19, 2007

YA KNOW IT'S MONDAY.....



When you had a nice relaxing weekend, and you wake up to a phone call...and its the wife, and she tells you..."Guess what.."

Yeah, that was the beginning of my fucking day. GUESS WHAT?

Me: (half dead) "Wha? Who...?"
Wife: "It's me...you awake?"
Me: "Yeah..(half truth), What's up?"
At this point I'm figuring there's a problem with the car...or she's calling me to tell me her sister is coming to stay for a week ...something she would have waited to tell me after she left..why? just to because, I was sleeping and it seemed like a good idea at the time..

Wife: "You're gonna kill me...I took your phone."
Me: (looking at the clock..I still have 45 minutes before I have to get up..) "OK..just turn it off and put it in your purse. That way no one will bother you if it rings. If I have to call you I can use the common phone at work.."

Wife: "OK..I won't answer it anyway..only one who calls you is Ryan..."
Me: Yeah, and the damn mortgage lenders..that's why I say turn it off..that way you're not bothered..and if Ryan calls you can answer it and give him a heart attack...(long story)."

Wife: Laughing "ok...bye..did I wake you?"
Me: "Yes...but you knew that..."


OK..so I go back to bed for 45 minutes..YES I GOT MY 45 minutes! Got up, showered..got dressed, got the dogs fed..well one of them..Bruno's not eating again...tried to get him to eat something..got my coffee...checked my emails..and left..running late...on the way to work I found I had forgotten my lunch..would have turned around to go get it and could have called and said I was running late, but one problem...NO PHONE!

So I go to work..walk in, only to find, THEY MOVED MY DESK! NICE! There was no email on Thursday...nothing. I'm wondering, WHERE THE HELL DO I SIT?

I find my desk..no help from the Supervisors...all my stuff is unceremoniously dumped on it....Luckily, they had to wait for me to get into the old desk..I had the key...HAHAHAHAHAHA! BASTARDS!

OH! AND HERE'S THE KICKER...I SPEND THE NEXT 46 minutes trying to log in to computer that has a pop-up blocker assigned to the log in screen...WHO THE FUCK SETS THE POP UP BLOCKER TO THE LOG IN SCREEN?
Someone who doesn't do their fucking work, that's who!

So my day goes on..everyone I was familiar with....gone...all assigned elsewhere.
The day goes on...and I come home.

I try to talk to my wife about my day, and she's not in the mood to listen...OH, BF-FUCKING-D! I have to listen to every freaking problem that goes on in her office, I need to vent a little, I get "if you're going to bitch, go in the other room"...

FINE!

FUCK IT!

I'LL TAKE MY VENTING TO MY BLOG..I don't care...


I Still slept in.....so there...blah!

2 comments:

Jonzz said...

Yes! Blogs are the ranter's paradise. If you can't get sympathy in the real world, blog it... (somehow that sounds... )

Annie said...

HA!

*high five* - I'll pat anybody on the back for figuring out how to get 45 minutes of sleep. You rock Wolfie.

Yanno the first thing that came to my mind when your wife said, "Guess what?"

I thought she was going to say:
"I'M PREGNANT!"

Now, then, I'm not sure if it's Ryan who would've had the heart attack or Wolfie.

Poor Bruno. He need a little BBQ sauce, ketchup or soy sauce to make things tasty? I always do. mmm..

What the hell is your office's problem..! UGH! I sympathize. We all work part time at my office. I shared a desk with one person until she made a big stink that she wanted the desk to herself. They added another workstation because the new girl insisted she have her own desk. So now, I share a the teeniest tiniest workdesk with the new girl.

and people wonder why I work on-call now. I can't stand the politics. If I can't sit at my own workstation, I have to use a vacant one and I always have problems logging in.

You hang in there Wolfie.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...