Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The King is Dead...BYE BYE!!!

The Religious right lost their big gun today...Jerry Falwell, Founder of the
famed Moral Majority (yes, my eyes are rolling in my head as I right this..)
and Staunch supporter of the right wing relgious community, passed away today at the ripe old age of 73.

Seems his ticker just gave out on him..Guess he's not built like Oral.
Actually I should say, I guess he didn't have Oral around to "Raise" him up from the dead..

OH BROTHER!

Ya know, Falwell was the Usurper of the religious world. He moved in on the Baker's when Jim had his meltdown..You know that was a strategic move..They show up like the something out of the Mephis Mafia, and say "Jimbo, We're gonna have to shut you down"
and they pack him off to the looney bin, meanwhile his wife, Max Factor's worst nightmare goes off to be on reality shows....

Well, Jerry and the gang, go on to basically tell everyone this is the way you're gonna live, cause ya'll been living like heathen slobs...

Yeah, yeah, blah blah...

This is the man who said he had a personal connection with God...Well I guess we're gonna find out just how personal, eh?

I'm sorry if you all find this a bit sarcastic, but personally, I could not stand the Self rigteous bastard.
Anyone, and I mean anyone who places themselves above others, using and hiding behind religion to do so, bites, in my book....
---------------------------------------------------------

sometimes I have to keep reminding myself...why. and I hate that. I shouldn't have to, but when I get yelled at and attitude, for no damn good reason, I get freaking tired of it....

Sometimes its all just bullshit.

4 comments:

Jonzz said...

Who is this guy? A television evangelist? I'm so clueless =P

But then again, there's no chance of that happening here.

Wolfies Rants said...

Jonz! I'm Shocked!

Jerry Falwell was one of the biggest crooks..er Telvision Minsisters there is...You never heard of the Moral majority???

Jonzz said...

LOL, sad to say, I don't care much about big names, even to such an extent.

Annie said...

Ding Dong the witch is dead.

Hypocrites - all a bunch of them

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...