Sunday, October 01, 2006

They Saved SORRIES POOP!


Ok, her name might not be Sorry..it's slurry, surry, shirley, whatever...but damn, WHAT THE HELL POSSESSED THEM TO BRONZE THE KIDS SHIT! COME ON!

Shoes! ok...Socks! yeah, seen it....Even seen the first clothes....BUT POOP? DUDE! How sick do you have to be? Not to mention what this is going to do to that kid when she grows up.
"Hey, I hear your dad has your shit on a shingle....FOR REAL!"

Man, the therapy bills alone are gonna break the fokker.

I mean, what do you say to this clown at the meetings? Even Travolta's gotta say "Man, I did Battlefield Earth, but that's like WAY out there...even for us.."

I can see it on the Mantle at home...And like, they have to eat with that thing in the living room.
Ya know holidays are screwed.

I can see someone get hold of it and try to sell it on ebay...HAHAHAHA! How the hell are you going to authenticate that? AND DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF IT? What the hell are they feeding the kid? Big Macs?

Of course if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm talking about the infamous Bronzing of one Surie Cruise's Poop...I'm sorry, sur....Your daddy did you wrong..

JMHO...

1 comment:

Annie said...

yeah well, I am very suspicious of the famous Suri poop. I highly doubt it's hers. I think it's a stunt or a joke. NO NEWBORN baby poops like that. I'm sorry, but I don't believe it. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...