Saturday, August 05, 2006
















Before you ask, No, its not a pipe, a bong or one of my fish...It is another of the clubs I make.. This one:














Known as a "Bird point" ...I'm showing this to make a point. See, the other night, I was chilling here at the computer, and I heard my dog, Bruno, just start going off...Figure, ok it's a cat. Then he starts jumping at the side door that leads to the driveway. Ok, someone, or something is by the cars...Not cool. Now, I have a few of these clubs around, many of which are formidable and capable of inflicting some pretty good damage should you have the misfortune of being on the wrong side of them. So I go outside, club in hand, and walk carefully around to towards the driveway...I'm no fool..I'm not going to go rushing blindly into something.

Sure enough, a couple of kids..KIDS! Pre teen punks were hiding around my cars..Go running out from behind my cars and take off around my neighbors house and down the street. Ok..I start to go towards my car, then I see the reason why they were running..
This guy is coming down the street, looking into the darkness, with a flashlight in one hand, and a baseball bat in another!

He comes by my cars..I'm standing by the corner of my house...I call out, "hey! They went that way (pointing down the street)" .

He looks at me and starts to advance... I say again, "They went that way, and I don't know why you're chasing them, and I don't care. But you start your shit around here, especially around my cars, and I'm going to call the cops, but not before I beat the shit out of you, and them! And if you don't believe me...Keep coming..."

At that time I stepped into the light, and he saw what was in my hand...The Bird point.

He left.


I've lived in my neighborhood for 8 years..With not so much as a cross word with a neighbor, and aside from the crazy cat lady that lives down the street, things have been cool. Then the city goes and updates the park with a Basketball court. Know what I'm saying ...I think either my dogs, or my "toy's" are going to get a workout...

I'm not really a violent person...Just don't try to hurt those I care about. Then violence won't come close to what I'll do.


sorry folks...It just struck a nerve.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ok. So you're not a pipe, a bong or a fish.. Heck! I just assumed you were HUMAN in that picture and possibly Native American.. but okay, you convinced me, you're not a fish.. LOL.. *snerk*

I never thought of using or showing weapons to neighbors to keep them away from my house. I put up a mean "Beware of Dog" sign (I don't have a dog anymore) was enough to keep the riff raffs out.

You're brilliant!

Very nice art work btw Wolfie. Thanks for sharing

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...