Saturday, August 12, 2006

What's the Verdict?
Annie asks and waits with baited breath....Yeah right. Well the verdict is, I'm still there. Personally I think the bastards are toying with me. Oh yeah, that's it..Get me comfortable. Loose, and then WHAM! Drop the hammer on me.
Won't be the first time, and I've seen it done to two other people...It's cool..I'm already looking for work in Arizona.

On the home front..The doctor said I have Gout...Where the hell I got that from, I have no freaking idea. He says it coulda come from too much protein...Beef, pork...I don't eat beef, or pork..Thanks to him!
Then he said the type of job I have could have something to do with it...Sitting for eight hours..Well Ya know Doc, its not like I can get up and take a walk around the floor whenever I feel like it..And he throws in things like the drive to work..My weight (always a good one..) more exercise..blah blah blah...
Well, ya know, I start thinking..First my back was bugging me...Then my leg....All this started when I was "transferred" out of my unit, and into a different one...Only because I had the balls to stand up and speak out about some dumbass Supervisor that was pulling some backhanded shit on the rest of the teams just to raise his "Stats"....In otherwords, He was being a dick, and I busted his ass.

Unfortunately, he just happened to be the favorite butt-boy of the big boss ...So, my boss, at the time, told me to, BTW, trust her...She would get to the bottom of this...A week later, I was transferred.
Should have seen that one coming.

Been making their lives hell ever since..And vice-versa.

My old boss asked me once, why didn't I stop by and say "hi", anymore...I told her why should I? You're not my boss anymore, why should I go out of my way to stop by your desk?
She said, "what, just cause I'm not your boss you can't be nice and say hi..?"
I looked at her, with a dead serious face and said, " In passing, I'll be cordial, and say hello. I won't be rude...But I'm not your friend..I'm not even an acquaintance, I'm a work associate."
As I turned to leave, she said, "That's a little cold, isn't it?"
I turned...Walked up to her and said, in a very cold tone "And the last word's I heard from you were, 'Trust me"."

She avoids me as much as possible.

So now I go to work and wait..And in the words of the immortal Jim Kelly " When it comes, I won't even notice...I'll be too busy looking good."

1 comment:

Annie said...

LOL! I've heard THAT one before and usually coming from a female supervisor/manager.. "Trust Me".. it's the kiss of death. Glad to know you're still making a paycheck. Gotta pay for that U-Haul somehow. :D

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...