Friday, August 18, 2006


Well. I got written up..AGAIN!
I honestly think these tools are fucking with my emotions.
My wife thinks the my boss has a crush on me...
My buddy thinks its because they don't want to get sued for firing a Hispanic...

Personally, I think they're just sadistic bastards that like to screw with people...Ya know, like the cat toying with the mouse...
But the ol' wolf, well, I'm one of those defiant bastards from the old days.
Power to the People!
Free Huey!
Screw the Man!

They want to keep me around, fine. I'll stick around...I have two more doctor's appointments coming up...lets see them fire me on a medical...I'll sue the bastards. Wouldn't that be a kick. Report them to the Labor board...


Speaking of the medical, The doc wants me to get a doppler scan. Make sure that I don't have a clot in my leg.
First its edema, then gout. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND!
All I know is that it hurts. I want it to go away, so I can get back to working out...walking the dog..and just a regular damn life. Whatever that is.
Arizona...three more months....

3 comments:

Annie said...

Toying with ya. That's my theory too. Bastards. Hell, I thought you said you were Native American. See! Keep them guessing. They're too busy scratching their heads trying to figure out if they'll break any laws. "I thought he was Hispanic." "No sir, he's definitely Arabic." "I heard he was Native American."

We all know what you are Wolfie:
"A FISH KILLER!" Bah hahahah

Wolfies Rants said...

Actually, darlin...the full lineage is Mexican-American, Apache, Spanish,Portuguese, German.

Needless to say, theres a bit of blood lust in all my heritage. ;0)

giphangster said...

There's a very easy and graceful solution to your problem, Wolfie- march right into your sup's office, pull your pants down, squat and let loose right on her desk. That'll show her.

I have no idea why I'm single.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...