Monday, August 07, 2006

You know, just when you think you have em figured out, the bastards go and pull a fast one on you. By all rights, I should have been fired today...But nooooooooooooooo! They MESS WITH MY EMOTIONS! HOW? you ask..THEY DON'T DO A DAMN THING!

BASTARDS!

Yet I can hear them talking about me...it's like "HELLO! Employee sitting right here..Use the indoor voice you bunch of dweebs!"

I still have tomorrow...And what was it that little red haired girl said..."Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you tomorrow you're always aday....awwwaaaaaayyyyy!!

Yeah...;)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Just another day in paradise. Nice work on getting paid another day.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...