Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I came, I saw...I worked another freaking day!
What does a guy have to do to get fired! THEY'VE EVEN TOLD ME I WAS A LOUSY EMPLOYEE! (by their butt kissing standards >:-( )

So I go to work..Put in my day, and take the abuse. And where were the Supervisors today? When people were calling in asking to speak to one, because they were totally pissed off because some newbie didn't handle their issue correctly?

THEY WERE IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM....EATING ICE CREAM! ALL THESE PEOPLE CALLING IN WITH SUPE RELATED ISSUES AND THESE ASSHOLES ARE HAVING A FUCKING ICE CREAM SOCIAL!

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

TOOLS..

Well, The wolf won't be around much longer for them to bitch at...The word came down...We're moving to Arizona! The wife is getting transferred...

THANK YOU GREAT SPIRIT!


now all I got is a doctor's appointment tomorrow...That oughta do it!

Ice cream social..I got their fucking ice cream....

3 comments:

Annie said...

WoW.. what karma! Your wife is getting transferred? How perfect is that! and ..and... OUT of California! BAH HaHa Ha... Good for you. Don't forget to blog even if you are moving DOWN in the world - Arizona.. a wee bit too hot for me. Better you than me.

Wolfies Rants said...

oh the blog will continue...just from a different part o'da country..but it will continue.

Annie said...

Um... oookay.. it's Thursday! What's the verdict?

*waiting patiently tapping foot*

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...