Sunday, August 13, 2006


Well, I'm back to one fish again...

First it was Spot..found him floating belly up last week.

Then is was Floyd....I liked that damn fish.

and then there were four...Gobu and the kids, and Bugley.

I had some suspiciouns...but I what could I prove, I was away at work when the death's occured.
Then it happened, Gobu and the kids! Dead!

And then there was one.

Could it be Bugley..could he be the culprit? I wouldn't doubt it. Damn murdering bottom feeder.

Was going to get some more, but after what happened to Goldie..I think it might be the water. I talked to the people at the Pet store, they said that could be it, and they would do an analysis on my water for free.

But Bug's still kicking...hmmm. It's a mystery.

More to come...

3 comments:

Annie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A fish massacre? OMG! Such violence in such a small sea of water. Poison I tell ya, it's poison in the water. Poor poor fish. *sniffle* Condolences Wolfie. :(

Wolfies Rants said...

I'm telling ya, its a mystery worthy of Aggie Christie...

savante said...

My God. There's a fish serial killer around!

Paul

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...