Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ah..The best laid plans of Wolves and Men....

Well, I came, I saw...I interviewed..and didn't get shit!

That's right, I didn't get the position. Happens. What can I say, I got beat out by five peeps that were a bit on the more prepped side than I was. It's cool, I'm good with it. The people that got the job, are good people...so I'm OK with it. Coulda been worse...a lot worse..

But that was yesterday...over and done. Time to move on and see whats next down the road for Wolfie.

A NEW CAR!

Yeah..I don't think so....

Right now it's 3:32 in the AM, and I'm at work of all places...can you dig that? Good thing about this, I get to keep my shift. So, when my little 2 week sleep over here on the Overnight crew is done, I get to go back to my regular 1:30 to 10:00 pm shift...which is good with me..
Then all I have to do is work on other things...a few friendships..and my marriage.
What? I didn't tell you? Oh yeah, 18 years is in not so much bliss. Gotta find out what the hell's going on before it gets too far gone that I won't be able to fix it...I'm scared, sports fans..somethings amiss, and I don't know what the hell it is.
And it's pissing me off!

But how can you fix something when they wont tell you whats broken???

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...