Thursday, June 11, 2009

TRUE STORY...

Called a woman regarding an order she placed for Cable services...she answers the phone, and the conversation is as follows:

Woman: "Hello?"

Cable associate: "Hi, I'm calling regarding the order you placed for Cable services, and I was wondering if now was a good time to finalize that order?"

Woman: "Umm...I wonder if you could call me back, in say an hour. Our tornado warning just went off.."

Cable Assc.: "Oh..are you sure..I mean it's a tornado?"

Woman: "Oh sure, we get em all the time, it's just a warning and I really want cable.."

The town that she lived in, was hit by two tornado's that day...needless to say, she didn't get cable..
----------------------------

Lady called up and said that she was not able to change channels with the remote we supply for our service. I asked her if she was using just our remote and not the one that came with the TV? She said yes. I asked if the batteries in the remote were fresh?
She said batteries? what batteries?
The remote is working now...
*****************************************************

Man calls up and says he wants the free HBO deal that the Satellite service is offering.
I said well that's fine, sir, but you have cable service.
He says no, I have Satellite...
No..you have cable, I tell him..
No, I have a dish on my roof, and I'll prove it!
I literally hear this man, take his phone and himself, to, what I can only guess is
the front door of his home, and go outside..he then check his roof to prove to me he had a satellite dish on the roof...of which there was none.
He came back on the line...
"Well fuck me son, I guess I don't have a dish...can I get the free HBO preview anyway?"

I believe he still has cable...San's HBO..
--------------------------------------------------

this is my job....shoot me now...

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...