Sunday, June 07, 2009

Well dust off the old page...GUESS WHO'S BACK IN TOWN?

No, it's not Santy Claus....

yeah i know, its been forever, oh where oh where has Wolfie been...honestly, I haven't a clue. Lazy I guess...Mostly just work. Life in general. Time just passes by so damn fast. I have no idea what the hell i've been doing. I miss my people..My Topless Becky, My ANNIE...Jon, where have you been...here, most likely, but i have been away, and i have no excuse...and for that I apologise....whole heartedly.

I'm writing this at work, while i have some time, I'll write more tonight...I have lots to say...lots has happened..but till then, see ya in a few..


WOLFIE...Now back...dusty but here..

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...