Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just another Saturday Night....

Well, here I am, again...at work.

Steely Dan is on the MP3...followed by a collage of many others...and hopefully the damn thing won't cut out on me again...OY! I was without music for hours! THE HORROR!

Tonight folks, I think I'm just going to ramble...I mean I really don't see the point of going into what I was broke off with last night/this morning...actually I don't want to..Yeah I know, "Wolfie, your a chicken shit"...YEAH, So..So's your sister!...so there!...BAH!...


Really, I have no idea where the hell things are, so I'm going to deal with it as it comes..and if it goes south..well, then I'm going with the original plan...I'm going North..or to the nearest bar..whichever is closest...

Tonight I brought a box to work..I know they are going to think.."oh my god! He's quitting!"
HA!...They wish. I'm just taking some stuff home from my desk, being that they will be moving me from one cube to another due to the break up of our web order "team" (I use that term loosely..) and I will be going back into Gen Pop..basically back to answering phones and dealing with the madness that is my job..(see previous post regarding actual calls I have taken...)

Well hell, here is Exhibit A:
Woman calls up says she wanted a technician to come out to her house to help her open up her garage..
Me: Ma'am, Our Techs do not do that sort of service..I'm sure they have many skills, but they are not set up for that, nor is that their job.."

Customer: "Well, you see, I'm in my garage..That's where I'm calling you from. See we had a lighting strike, and the power went out when I came out to get something from here, and now I'm stuck in my car, it's dark and I need someone to come and get me out.."

Yeah...actual call...She was sitting in her car..calling me.

Exhibit B:
Phone rings...I give the standard greeting...and what do I hear on the other end? Two women fighting over one guy...Cursing, throwing things...Oh man! My Supervisor says I have to stay on the phone just in case I have to call 911...here's my question:
WHO THE HELL PUTS THEIR CABLE COMPANY ON SPEED DIAL!!???

Yeah, actual call...
They finally hung the phone up, or stepped on it, or it went out the window, cause the line went dead after 15 minutes...and a very long stream of two females cursing like sailors...OY!

its an interesting job...

Could be worse...could be raining...
YEAH, So..So's your sister!...so there!...BAH!...
I'm kidding, I kid..I jest...

not...hahahahahah!

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...