Friday, June 12, 2009

When words aren't enough....

Well a week has come to a close, since my return to ol' blog, and what better way to sum it up with some random shots from around the Internet...so here we go...


Most of you who know me, know...this is basically my motto, and probably what I'll have written on my tombstone:
---------


Come on, be truthful, now..how many times did you want to see this up there on "Wheel of Mis-fortune"?
---------



Driving in Arizona, I swear to you, I see this flash, every time someone has a flat, an accident, gets pulled over...etc...:
---------


OK, I can see a dad painting this on his window..and I can see why the dad and mom get their handles...and maybe kid one and two...but I think the last kid got robbed! :
---------


And Now a few Epic Fails...or as my friend and I like to call em, Epic Fallon's(to be gotten into at a later date):



Ya think doggie wanted to catch that one?:
------------


Guess they'll be talking bout that operation abit
sooner than ya thought, eh Jimmy..
------------


Not only did these two mooks show up to the wrong party,
they're showing parts of their personality
I don't think even THEY knew existed...
-------------


and then last but not least,
my little bit of Patriotism...
and to truly show that stupidity has no borders.
-------------

If I have offended..hey..read my first pic...again, its gonna happen at times, so I am sorrow, but that is life...we don't always see things we like, or like what we see, but we can laugh at some of the shit that is out there...

No comments:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...