Sunday, January 14, 2007

Clearing it up...ROAD TRIP Conclusion

So...Coming out of Blythe, I'm passing this car that's driving as slow as Miss.Daisy on day trip to the Piggly-Wiggly, and get ahead of a Semi-Truck that was the cause of the hold up. Well, Mr. Semi didn't like...So he decided to close the gap..I sped up.

few miles down the line, I'm driving, easy as ya please, and suddenly there's a horn behind me..it's Mr.Semi! He want's to pass...So I speed up, let him pass...he gets in front of me and slows down..WTF!...This continues for the next fifty miles...FIFTY FUCKING MILES!

Finally, about 25 Miles outside of Goodyear, almost home....These lights come on behind me...the flash me..It's Mr.Semi...Now I'm not going to jocky with the Ass, anymore. So I speed up...staying in the same lane. He speeds up...I'm hitting 90 mph...95...then I get into the right hand lane, and slow to the speed limit...meanwhile, he's barrelling down the road...and I see off in the distance, coming, The TRAFFIC PATROL PLANE! See, our highways are patroled by air traffic patrols...and they gauge traffic speeders by radar...so if Mr.Semi wanted to catch me..he would have to continue speeding..and Arizona Highway Patrol, don't like speeders...

So guess who had to slow down???

And guess who had a nice, laugh-filled ride home....

AH...I love sticking it to the morons in life.
______________________________________________________________________________


Now, Where has Wolfie been????

To those of you who care...and those of you who just think I left..(Annie),
I haven't left blogging..I got a job...Yes, I've joined the ranks of the gainfully employed. And for the next four weeks I'll be in training...I will try my very best (ANNIE) to continue with my daily blogs...there is lots of material to write about, trust me...and some I can't talk about..due to security issues, but the Wolf is always here..I don't run out on my friends..and I consider those of you who take the time to read my nightly ramblings, who are considerate enough to leave your comments, criticisms and whatnots, my friends...(Annie)

See ya all, Very soon...



Wolfie.

6 comments:

Jonzz said...

Wow, these kind of crazy drivers are what causes accidents everywhere.

Good to have you back again. Was wondering where u disappeared to.

Wolfies Rants said...

Never disappeared..just misplaced myself...lol!

Annie said...

Whaaaa? *whistling innocently*

You called me? I see my name there, like three times.. he he .. are you trying to send me a message there Wolfman?

I was just messin' with ya! LOL! I know you started your BRAND SPANKIN' NEW JOB! WooHOOOO so, hey! we give you a little room to have a life and work and commute.

We were *elbowing Jonzz* lettin' ya know we noticed you've been gone and we always miss your presence, and presents and free therapy advice. *wink*

Going to bed now, Got work tomorrow, Monday!!!

Annie said...

Oh, and yes, those moron drivers. Hate them. Most of them were in California.

Glad you made it home safe.;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Wolfie! :)

Wolfies Rants said...

Just glad to know you guys care...

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...