Friday, January 05, 2007




Road Trip...


Well, Thursday morning, I woke up early, showered and dressed. got two Coke blaks from the fridge, made a sandwich, kissed the wife goodbye, and, CD's in hand, hit the road for my Doctors appointment in California.

Ya know, at four in the morning, there aren't a lot of people on the road...lot of trucks..not many lunatics like myself, though...it was quite serene.

and cold.

Halfway out, remembered that I was going to bring the digital cam with me...I didn't.
but I had my cell phone, so as soon as download the pictures, I'll post em...

more later...

3 comments:

Annie said...

hey. Hey. HEY! You can't just leave us hanging there BUB!

Are you back? Did you get smogged in.. kakakaka

Hey, when's the first day at the new job? Sheesh, what's a girl gotta do to hear about job woes and the first day at the job - all green and being a rookie.

it's like the beginnings of a relationship, your pencils are new, your phone is clean and quiet cause nobody knows your number yet. People welcome you.. then three months down the line, you get the routine treatment. But it's always nice at the beginning. I even got flowers on my first day.
*beam*

Anonymous said...

Doctor's appointment or first day at work?

U going to look for Becky's doctor? Nay...she doesn't stay in California.

What photos u going to show us?

Annie said...

Oh where
Oh where
did our little Wolfie gone

Oh where
Oh where
can he beeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...