Sunday, January 07, 2007

Road trip...continued..

Basically, I didn't count on a 600+ turn around trip playing on me so much...needless to say, I was beat.

The trip out was unenventful. Unless you count every jackass on the road cutting you off everytime you wanted to make a pitstop! Damn California drivers!

So I pull into Cali early, about Nine a.m., my appointment isn't until eleven a.m., so I drop by my Dad's place for a visit. Shoot the shit there for a while, then head to the Doc's.

Docs visit goes better than expected..I lost seven pounds! Merry Christmas to me!
Say my goodbyes, and then its back on the road to AZ.

Well this is where it gets interesting...Wolfie gets to play his own little version of Steven Spielbergs "Duel".




To be continued....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 pounds is a lot! Well done Wolfie:)

Wolfies Rants said...

TY poohbee..:)

Annie said...

What?!!! You drove all that way to attend a Weight Watchers meeting? Sheesh Wolfie.



..

LOL! just kidding. I know. I know.

I'm just jealous, 7 pounds. I hate you. Must've been all that chicken soup you ate.

Glad you made it home safe. Hope the wife liked the green elephant pendant. :D

Jonzz said...

Shoot the shit? LOL, what an expression...

7 pounds.. hmm, the perfect number, lol... Congrats!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...