Saturday, January 27, 2007

---Firsts---
First Best Friend:: Kevin Johnson...We used to write short stories...stupid ones, but it started my passion for writing.
First movie watched in theater:: Dracula Has Risen From The Grave..
First Crush:: Diana Montenego...she was a cutie..
First CD/Record (Artist/Song) owned:: The Knack- My Sharona
First "real" Kiss:: Nancy Gomez...She kissed me goodbye.
First Place away from Parents:: Summer I spent working in the mountains...same summer I got my first kiss...:)
First Car:: '72 Ford Gran Torino..no, not the Starsky car...a year before that.
First Piercing:: don't have any.
First tattoo:: don't have any...yet.


---Lasts---
Last Time You Smoked:: don't smoke.
Last Food You Ate:: A calzone, side salad and bread sticks from "OH formagio" Great place that just opened up...
Last Movie You Watched:: An American Haunting...got the DVD
Last CD You Listened To:: 30 Seconds to Mars - A Beautiful Lie
Last Words You Said:: "It's ok Bruno...go back to sleep"
he woke to the sound that the fridge was making...


---7 Things You Are Wearing---
1:: socks
2:: Sweat Pants
3:: A-shirt
4:: San Diego Comic Con T-shirt (its a bit chilly)
5:: wedding band
6:: boxers
7:: throw blanket (told ya it was chilly)


---6 Things You've Done Today---
1:: fed the dogs
2:: Took the new car to the dealer to get the doors touched up
3:: brought the loner back
4:: Went to the Phoenix Comic convention
5:: Picked up after the Boys
6:: Talked to my friend Ryan tonight on the phone..


--1 Person You Want To See Right Now---
My Cat Simon...ok, not a person in the literal sense, but I miss that stupid cat sometimes...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat happened to cat simon?

Wolfies Rants said...

He died...hit by a car.
really bummed me out..I'm not a cat person, but that dumb cat just got to me, and when he died, it really affected me.

Annie said...

I lost my cute little cat that way too.. she got hit by a car. *cry*

What's a A-Shirt? Like Oakland A's??

See how fun these are. Wow You're life is so different - you went to a comic book convention. that's cool!

Jonzz said...

Wow, so many comic conventions.. Dang, why don't they have any over here...

Wolfies Rants said...

An A-shirt..is what they call in slang my dear Annie tank tops..or more notoriously known as "wife beaters"
Where they got that name, I'll never know...

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...