Monday, November 27, 2006

TWO LOUSY QUESTIONS!

Yeah, that was all...Two lousy freaking questions. I went for a job interview, which was not necessarily an interview, but in fact a test. A test that I had to pass with a 75 or better...Now mind you, I studied for this...I studied all damn weekend. Did I pass? NO! I missed it by two lousy questions...TWO FUCKING QUESTIONS! ARGH!

Last week, I had an interview with a corporation that called me...They called ME! I go in...take their TEST, and what happens...I miss it..BY TWO FUCKING POINTS!

Ya know, I'm really beginning to hate that damn number. Two lousy points. I was qualified, I was well qualified, but if you don't pass the exam...well sorry bud, that's just the way the fucking ball bounces..And ya know what they told me? oh, this is the kicker...they said, "I hate to see qualified people walk out the door..." BECAUSE OF TWO FREAKIN' POINTS! Do YOU SEE THE PROBLEM?! There's no middle ground! Come on...you have someone that's qualified, but he's fucked because he's two points off...BE REAL!

Man I was pissed that day....

There is a bright spot...The people at the place I went to today must have noticed something, they offered me the opportunity to come back on Saturday, and re-test. I pass, I get the job....simple as that .

Yeah...simple.

Two fucking points....two.

sheesh!

3 comments:

Jonzz said...

Well, all the best for your Saturday interview!

Wolfies Rants said...

thanks jonzz...

Annie said...

How many times do we have to tell you Wolfie!!!

2 + 2 = 4

Red light means STOP
Green light means GO

Now, go retake the test and pass. If you don't, that's karma. They don't deserve you. Take it as a sign... Fate, Destiny... there's something else waiting for you that's even better. OR! you pass with flying colors (thanks to Annie's answers above) and you get to give them the finger and walk out the door and say take your job - I don't need you..

bah ha ha

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...