Wednesday, November 01, 2006






Things that go BUMP! in the night....Part II



Well, it proved to be a most interesting night...for me at least.

I did see something. For the most part, there were plenty of floating particles which could be explained away as dust...or flashlight beams from the night's hosts. But, in one room, Room 401, there was no one there and as I watched..at about 10:28 pm, I saw a floating orb of pale white go across the room...it was so strange...it wasn't light, because it did not bend the way light bends on an object. This just went across....Then, something kept playing with the camera. At 11:18 pm, the angles changed, ever so slightly....but they kept moving at a more of a slant. I reported this ..they had a way of doing so...if they did anything about it, I don't know.


I was talking to a friend online, and she was watching the same thing, she noticed the orb and the change in angle, as well...so I have a witness! HAH!...Though she'll probably never fess up..that's OK..I know what I saw.


Reminds me of a something that happened here...shortly after the passing of my mother in law...one night my sister in law noticed something strange that in the room her mother slept in.

by the bed, there in the carpet, were the imprint of two feet. Like shoe imprints. They were too small to be mine, or hers and slightly larger than my wife's. I got a pair of my mother in laws bedroom slippers..and placed one beside the imprints...perfect match. These slippers had been boxed since my mother in laws passing.....


weird, huh?



Laters.....

3 comments:

Jonzz said...

Were this ghostly sightings recorded? Do you have a YouTube for it?

Annie said...

*raising hand* Mr. Wolfie? I don't see anything in that photograph? Um.. nada. Am I supposed to? Were you in a hotel?

That footprint thing? It's freaking me out because I completely believe it. After my Dad died, my mother was visiting my brother for a week. On Valentine's Day morning, she was getting out of the guest bed and she felt someone tickling her, making her laugh. Something my Dad would do.

*heart beating fast* OMG! my little boy just screamed from his room and it friggin scared me.

Wolfie, Halloween is over! Stop scaring me. ;)

Wolfies Rants said...

www.scifi.com/ghosthunters

check it out there. And that pic is of the Stanley hotel..a hallway..look in the very corner..Someone took a picture..on the lower left corner, you'll see a shimmering object..Orb? You decide..;)

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...