Thursday, November 02, 2006


A Question answered......


Ya know..I know a guy...never mind..
Betrayal is a bitch. Show me someone who's never been or suffered through it, and I'll show you the one person on the planet with no friends.
I've been betrayed by friends and family alike, and the one thing that I've found, is that its going to happen again, and again...no matter what you do, nor how many safe guards you place around you. It's human nature. We can't help being jerks. Its who we are. We try to be cool,and for the most part it works, and life is good. But, there are the times, and they will come, that even if they don't want to, or know that they are doing it, or even know that they are and just don't give a rat's ass, they will betray us...Be they friend, or the closest of loved one...They will cause us pain. Forgive, that's up to you, and the amount of pain that was caused...But forget, never. I have never forgotten a betrayal. How do you forget a trust that was tossed aside?
How?
You don't..you can't..
Sucks to be human sometimes..doesn't it...
You have to be reasonable, sensible. See things from the other persons point of view....BULLSHIT! They fucking hurt me, Damn it! I want revenge...I want heads on a platter! I want a pound of frigging flesh...I want my justice. Frontier justice!
They say, "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord"....Well, I'm just gonna help him out a bit..eh.
All well and good...but we are civilized beings. We can't extract that pound of flesh now can we?
No, we can't. We must deal with each one on a civil basis. Someone betrays your trust, do you beat the snot out of them? No...you let them know they've hurt you. They've taken that which you've entrusted to them, a very sacred thing....YOUR FEELINGS...And they stomped on it. They kicked it to the curb like so much trash and you're not going to forget that.
You may forgive it, but you will not...forget it...ever.
How do you?
you can place it behind you, and move on, but it will always be there. I don't care how much you claim that you have forgotten it...It will always be there. Every time you see that person, it will be there.
How do you forgive?
Confront them, let them know, and move on...
Sucks to be human sometimes...doesn't it.

3 comments:

Annie said...

hee hee.. you took the words and printed them out exactly how I feel. Thanks for understanding. Not that I'm glad it happened to you too; but I guess it is part of being human. I'm realizing now if you don't want to risk getting hurt, you're going to miss out on having friends. A lot of people won't betray your trust, but you're too scared to take that chance and that leaves you friendless.

God sure has a sick sense of humor.

I'm going to remember this Wolfie and .. "move on".. and realize the burden is going to stick with me. Maybe it'll feel less with time.

ok. I think I'm good for now. :D

Annie said...

Oh.. and that shiney object in the last post? I thought it was a piece of trash or a candy wrapper! LOL

Wolfies Rants said...

That's a floating orb...

and yeah, ya can say god's sense of humor is a bit twisted, but we use it as we see fit..know what I mean..

Peace, annie.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...