Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Brief Word About This......





A friend of mine that happens to live in a community that was voted as one of the "Safest neighborhoods to raise a family" just had his car "Tagged" last night. Now, why, would someone want to do this to someones car, is beyond me....It infuriates me, it is beyond all reason...and it just plain pisses me off! If you have a beef with someone, DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON THEIR GODDAMN CAR! BE A FUCKING MAN AND COME UP TO THEIR FACE!




Most recently, my friend has told me of the rash of car break ins in his neighborhood...and just lately, he said he had found an XM Satellite radio, dumped in his bushes. He turned it in to the Police, and I can't help but wonder if this may be the reason behind the recent tagging incident.




But still, this is a most cowardly thing to do...my buddy is over six feet tall, and not accustomed to being violent, but was very angry at this incident, because there was nothing to provoke it, and he thought he left this kind of stupidity in California....As I told him, assholes are everywhere....

Compared to my old neighborhood, my new neighborhood is as quiet as a cemetery, no cars racing by in the middle of the night...no wacky neighbor fighting with her boyfriend at 2a.m.,
No Crazy Cat lady (THANK YOU GREAT SPIRIT!)....But this is not going to stop me from being cautious. No way. As a weapons collector, a student of history, ancient warfare, and an owner of two big dogs...I am in no way letting my guard down. This is my house, and protection is always job one.
Like an L.A.P.D. Officer told my mother once, after someone tried to break in to our home, when I was a kid...."Anything on that side of the door(indicating the outside of the house) is theirs..Once they cross the threshold, Their ass is yours"
I take that to heart...


__________________

What does a 130+lb dog do to cool off????









why, he goes swimming, of course.






Yes, that's Bruno's pool. He now feels at home...if I'd brought the pool man, the damn dog would have been ecstatic. He listened to the damn pool man more than he would me. But he's happy, and no longer moping...so I'm cool with it. And what about Bear????


That's as close as Bear will get to the pool....so he usually gets splashed...lol!

5 comments:

Jonzz said...

LOL, that picture of Bruno is his pool is so hilarious. What breed is he?

Wolfies Rants said...

Bruno is a German shepard/Chow mix...and yes, he does think he owns whole neighborhood...lol!

Jonzz said...

I've gotta hand it to you, Wolfie, that picture and caption of Bruno really had me in stitches...

What does a 130pd dog do on a hot day?
Why, he goes swimming of course.

Lol, that's not swimming, that's paw dipping.

Wolfies Rants said...

Tell that to Bruno...lol!

Annie said...

"..Once they cross the threshold, Their ass is yours" - NOW! that's a sign I want to put up on my front door, YOUR ASS IS MINE! Enter at own risk.

We used to live a year in the worst part of south Seattle with drive-by shootings and the cop sirens every hour.. we moved into the country parts and it was like a cemetary.

I like long-haired dogs like Mr. Bear. He's the smart one - he knows not to get close to the water.. LOL! My dog was a chow-lab mix and he was one big bushy dog. Bruno does look happy! Bruno has such short hair. His shepard mix really took over.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...