Tuesday, October 31, 2006

AS I'm writing this, I'm checking out the "GHOST HUNTER'S LIVE CAM" At the Stanley Hotel this Halloween night...MAN! So far I've seen Two Floating Orbs in two different rooms! I'm freaking out....What a way to spend a Halloween! I have personally been experienced to some freaky stuff in my 45 years on this blue marble, but man, this is really freaky. I just wish I had somebody here to share it with...Wife is asleep, my buddy is not answering his phone...DAMN IT!...

This is soooo cool....I'll finish this when the night is over...see ya when I see ya...



Maybe....

3 comments:

Annie said...

You're INSANE... I've watched those a few times when I was flipping channels thinking "WHAT the HELL is THAT!" and it freaks me out.

Well, I'm getting ready for work. Awe, don't ya just miss the 40 mile commute? *sigh* ... the memories of good times past.. LOL!

Yeah, right.

Wolfies Rants said...

have a nice drive...:)

Jonzz said...

This is very fascinating. You were ghost-spotting? Where? How? What? Why?

LOL, come on, admit it. You do have a fascination with the undead.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...