Saturday, October 14, 2006

I DID IT!

what did I do?...

Vote Republican?....HAHAHAHAH! No.

Sell my car?....Hell No!

Date a supermodel....HA! I wish...Be real...


No..I QUIT!..Well Truth be told, I did that two weeks ago, but my last day was thursday. I went in, did my day, and that was that. No pomp..no special lunch...no cake..hell the boss even forgot to put my paper work in...Bitch was too busy with her own personal BS! dumb broad...I'm sorry, but I know more about her damn kid, than I wanna know, ok! I'm just glad the freakin day is over with. TALK ABOUT LIBERATING! MAN! Was that great. I basically said, "well it's been real..But I gotta go...See YA!"

Then what followed was the most relaxing drive home I've had in a long time. Now, its just a flight to Phoenix, sign the final loan docs, pick up the keys the following week, and then come November 10th..I'm ARIZONA BOUND!

Yeah....I'm good.

3 comments:

Annie said...

BAH HA HA HA!

Wait ... no cake? Bastards!

Here Wolfie, I gotcha a cake and balloons and a Powerpoint about all the wonderful contributions you've given to the company and the sacrifices you made gettin' to work everyday.

Oh! and here's a token of our appreciation:
A 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 with 500 Horsepower to take with you to Arizona.

Wolfies Rants said...

Gee thanks Annie...but could ya make it a Saturn Vue?

Have to transport the boys, ya know
;)

Annie said...

Oh they'll fit in the Shelby. a bit tight, but they'll fit.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...