Sunday, October 22, 2006



Look into the eyes of the bear and despair.......


There was something sad about that bear...I saw it there and had to snap a photo. Was it a discarded child's toy, or left behind for the next days refuse? Does it symbolize a lost childhood, dreams forgotten...a past left behind. A nightmare or two.


Look into those vacant eyes. Do you see your life ebbing away? Or do you see a hope in the distant future. A light that shines its way onto your path. Giving you that spring that all say is ever eternal. Can you look past the hopelessness and see anything that resembles truth?

Or is it just a that what it is...an empty, lifeless, toy.


Actually, it's my dog Bruno's favorite plaything....his teddy. He likes to rip out the eyes...don't know why, he just does. You go and try to figure out the meaning behind the antics of a 138 pound dog....



Me, I think I'll let the dog do what he wants with it...it's his toy after all.

5 comments:

Annie said...

LOL! You dork! You had me there. I thought you found something in your new home - some evil bear with no eyes.

"Crazy Arizonians leave possessed bear in home"

So, it's just your pooch who likes to eat eyeballs. Hi Bruno! Are you ready for your trip???!!!!!

Wolfies Rants said...

hahahah! Bruno does this to all of his stuffed animals...freaking dog is weird...Annie, what happened to the Blur?

Annie said...

Whaddya mean what happened? you don't see it there? *pout* I've been writing like a demon.

http://annie-is-a-blur.blogspot.com/

Must be the heat melting your computer..:D

Annie said...

Oh.. HA! I figured it out. I was playing with the settings last week trying to figure out how to NOT have my blog entries easily "googled" on the internet, guess I pushed the wrong button.. LOL!

Pheew.. I never would've known. ACK! I reset it. :D Thanks!

Wolfies Rants said...

Call me crazy...hah! well, that's besides the point...

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...Says who?

     So, I watch this program on NBC called "American Ninja Warrior" its a fun show that showcases agility, fitness, at...